Virtual IPO Roadshow
Size: €570,5 million
The GVS Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of filter solutions for applications in the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Energy & Mobility and Health & Safety sectors. GVS technology promotes health and safety in highly regulated environments.
- Second listing of 2020 on the Borsa Italiana
- Second largest Italian IPO in terms of size at €570,5 million with Nexi being the largest (this one a physical roadshow that we helped to organise in H1 of last year)
- First Italian IPO to be executed entirely virtually, from the 2nd round of Early Looks through to the institutional roadshow
- 3-day Book building with an average of 11 virtual meetings a day (1o1´s and group)
- Book covered 6 times
- Fantastic engagement from the investor community
- 95% of investors preferred video calls with management rather than calls
- Virtual Group events, with as many as 80 attendees online
- Socially distanced closing dinner with newly implemented measures for public gatherings, including temperature checks upon arrival
- Virtual IPOs are not only possible but can be both time and cost-efficient.
- Face to face meetings remain the gold standard for Investor Communication but there is flexibility and a willingness to adapt from all parties during these uncertain times.
- There will continue to be an appetite for this format post COVID-19 (possible reasons include environmental and cost savings).
- Mediatree has pivoted and developed the tools to be able to take Investor Relations and Roadshow Coordination from the physical to the virtual and the successful GVS listing is proof of concept.
- The digital solutions Mediatree has been providing the IR community with will gain more and more relevance in the coming months and years with secure online roadshows, webcasts and virtual events coexisting with traditional, physical IR activity.
Joint Global Coordinators
Mediatree supported Verallia with the first fully digital Leaders Meeting in the company's history
Client focus on our relationship with Enel
Client focus on our relationship with Orange
Client focus on our longstanding relationship with Etalon
Astorg Virtual AGM and LPAC 2020
N Brown Group
Presentation Support for JP Morgan Presentation
Hybrid Results Presentation during the first wave of COVID-19
Client focus on our longstanding relationship with Gazprom including the 2020 Capital Markets Day which took place in February
Française des Jeux
€1.89 billion privatisation of the French lottery company