We’re Hiring: Senior Graphic Designer
Summary Job Function:
Mediatree is recruiting a Senior Graphic Designer to join the design team and work alongside the Account Management team covering predominantly the United Kingdom and European markets.
This is an excellent role for someone who wants to get further experience in a leading financial communications agency, which works alongside Investor Relations teams of some of the biggest corporates worldwide.
Working alongside our in-house Senior Graphic Designer and Account Management team members, you will liaise with our clients directly on design matters, including Slide Design, brand-related material, websites etc.
Financial Services and corporate environments
Founded in 1998, Mediatree is an entrepreneurial, international financial events and institutional communication company and is renowned as one of the world’s leading financial roadshows agencies., Mediatree works hand in hand with companies of different sizes and sectors, for long term or one-off projects such as IPO Roadshows, M&A transactions, Rights issues / Debt Issues Roadshows, Investor Days, Results Presentations, Non-Deal Roadshows.
Mediatree’s motto is: «we think ahead for you be first». Based in Holborn London, Mediatree is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by the values of Commitment, Integrity, Creativity, Unity and Diversity, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by many of the world’s most high-profile companies and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better teamwork and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
Our Mission Lock:
Our mission is to contribute to decarbonising Investor Relations and Communications activities by creating and delivering forward-thinking sustainable solutions.
As a veteran financial events agency faced with the current climate emergency and its impact on biodiversity and communities, we commit to immediate action to address the damaging impact Investor Relations and Communications activities have on the environment, raise awareness, and assist other organisations in making positive choices.
Our mission is to deliver seamless physical, hybrid and virtual events and roadshows and other investor communication services sustainably. We achieve this by teaming up with our clients and our ethically assessed supply chain to mitigate and offset the negative externalities of their IR activity.
Furthermore, Mediatree aims to reinforce this mission by investing in our people, our brand, and the positive growth of our communities by creating good practices in everything we undertake on a daily basis.
- Redesign PowerPoint/Keynote investor facing presentations for: Early Look Presentations, Analyst Presentations, Investor Presentations, Results Presentations and Corporate Presentations. You will be expected to:
- Create new template options (slide master) using client brand/corporate guidelines, logo, photo bank and elements as well as your own creative intuition
- Redesign existing slides into the new template
- Ensure consistency throughout the presentations in terms of look and feel and readability
- Manage the feedback and iteration process
- Design marketing material (Affinity Designer / Adobe Illustrator) for external clients:
- large scale Set Designs
- Roll-up banners and posters
- Invitations and badges
- Notebooks, folders and other miscellaneous items
- Supporting UX/UI designers for websites, platforms, portals and other software related projects
- Participating in internal brainstorms and idea generation for design, branding and digital focused topics
- Producing internal branded items and maintaining internal collateral as required – website, credentials, pitches templates etc.
- Liaising with clients throughout projects to meet the clients’ needs and expectations in a timely fashion and to the required standard.
- Share ideas and client information with the team
- Share knowledge, insights, and experience with colleagues
- Develop productive working relationships with other teams within Mediatree
Skills and Competencies:
- 3 years + experience in delivering a high standard of graphic design related projects (preferably in a corporate environment)
- Portfolio of recent pieces of work
- Used to taking, questioning and understanding briefs
- A demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages and complex data
- Comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork
- Team player with a client centric focus
- Used to tight deadlines and can work under pressure and overtime if required
- Happy to work collaboratively with another designer to deliver a high standard work on more complex projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- A keen interest in design outside of a slide design profile e.g. 3D rendering or web design
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- 25 working day holidays
- Office Closed between 24th December and 2nd January
Mediatree offers a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please send your CV,Portfolio and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join Mediatree to the following email address: email@example.com
For more information on Mediatree please have a look at our website: www.media-tree.com